Helping You, Help Kids,
Help the Planet.
Kids R.A.I.S.E. Their Hands to Help the Planet
Our Project-Based Programs:
Raise awareness and self-esteem
Support teachers & kids
Empower kids to take action
Kids are motivated to learn because programs focus on problems they care about and want to solve!
Welcome to Kids for Positive Change!
Teachers Give Our Programs an A+
K - 12th Grade
Learn how climate change is impacting animals, people and the planet. Discover sustainable solutions. Take Action!
Bree the Rescue Rooster crows, “Wake Up! Bree Kind to the Planet!” Learn Bree’s Messages:
- Bree Kind to Yourself
- Bree Kind to Others
- Bree Kind to All Animals
- Bree Kind to the Planet
Bree is the “guest beaker!”
Learn how plastic pollution impacts animals, people and the planet. Be the “pollution solution!” Discover sustainable choices. Take Action!
7th -12th Grade (and Up)
Learn how climate change is impacting hunger and homelessness nationally and globally. Discover Solutions. Take Action!
Learn about the benefits of a plant based diet and explore different plant based foods. Discovery the “case for plant based” as it relates to health, all people, animals and the planet.
K - 6th Grade
Dive into the world of sharks. Swim into the world of sea turtles. Problems Addressed: Plastic Pollution, Bycatch, Shark Finning, Climate Change
Fly into the world of parrots and backyard birds. Problems Addressed: Deforestation, Window Strikes, Rodenticide, Climate Change
Buzz into the world of bees and bugs. Flutter into the world of butterflies. Problems Addressed: Toxic Pesticides, Climate Change
Swing into the world of the endangered orangutan. Stomp into the world of the endangered elephant. Problems Addressed: Deforestation, Poaching, Palm Oil, Climate Change
Walk and waddle into the world of amazing and intelligent farm animals. Discover plant-based foods. Problems Addressed: Industrial Agriculture, Climate Change
Learn how animals coexist and cooperate. Explore animal bonds. Be motivated to apply animal lessons and teamwork in daily life. *This specialized program supports PBIS.
What You Get
You’re a dedicated teacher or parent. But, you’re thinking, “I don’t have time to do one more thing.” Guess what? You don’t have to!
WE teach virtual interactive programs to students!
You receive highly adaptable, ready-to-go resources to help students learn and take positive action.
You can email us when you have a question.
Best of all, students will be engaged and….
you’ll feel inspired too!
Good to teach but need curriculum? Get an exclusive Ready-to-Teach Program Package.
What Kids Get
- An Interactive Presentation taught by a KPC Educator (virtually)
- Take Action assignment
- Exclusive worksheets, templates & hands-on activities
- Learn skills in critical thinking & team building
- Apply scientific thinking to real-world problems
- Communicate their ideas through action-based projects
- Become globally aware, socially responsible and civic-minded
- Engage as collaborators and innovators
- Connect with peers & community as global change makers
- Participate in a learning with a purpose experience
Covered Content Areas:
- 21st Century Life and Careers
- Social Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Language Arts
Principal Rutz, Superior Intermediate, Ohio
Christine C. 3rd grade teacher and parent
Virtual Program Taught by KPC Educator: Starting at $399.00
Program Time: 45 - 60 minutes
- Include digital teacher resources, student research documents, activities, take action templates and one-on-one teacher support
- Individual Classroom Programs
- Assembly Programs
- A Year-Long Series (3 different programs throughout the school year)
- Tailored Programs
GET IN TOUCH
Valerie H. Parent & 2nd grade teacher
Debbie A. Director Service Learning, 7th-12th grade
High School Teacher, NYC