Hi, I'm Camille!
CREATOR OF KIDS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE dedicated to empowering kids & adults to TAKE POSITIVE ACTION FOR THE PLANET.
- For Kids & Adults to Channel their Energy, Ideas and Compassion into positive action for the planet!
Where I've Been
- Borneo Indonesia to study endangered orangutans
- Co-Education Director at Wild Bird Fund, NYC
- Volunteered with Georgia Southern sea-turtle rescue team
- 10 year volunteer for the California Wildlife Center
- Adopted a rescue rooster (Bree)
- Volunteered with sea lion rescue team
- Saw 10-foot great white shark on Atlantic White Shark Expedition (incredible!)
- Authored and self-published the book, “Small Shoes”
- Wrote family-friendly feature film, IZZIES WAY HOME
- Main-stage speaker at Infinite Possibilities Conference
- Starred in televisions commercials and short films
Who I Am
- My 3 favorite things: dogs in coats, airport reunions, vegan donuts.
- I recognize the awesome capacity of KIDS to BE the positive change needed in today’s world.
- An Eco-Freak (A person enthusiastic about protecting & preserving the environment)
I created Kids for Positive Change for you, for kids, for the planet.
Why I Created Kids for Positive Change
Flashback 2011: I was a working actor and writer living in Los Angeles, California. Life was good, but I wasn’t.
Night after night, I’d sit on my sofa thinking, “There’s something more I’m suppose to do with my life.”
I loved animals and had a lot of experience working with them. On a commercial set, as I gushed about my rescue parrot, Michaela, a fellow actor asked me if I could speak to her son’s 1st grade class about parrots and the rainforest. My answer, “Sure, sound fun!” It was an experience that changed my life.
Sitting in a circle with 1st graders, their eyes fixed on Michaela and me, I shared my passion about protecting animals and the environment. I saw the spark in their eyes as they felt inspired to help!
I decided to teach kids how to take positive action for the planet and give them a voice to create global change.
Along the way, I added one-on-one teacher support and resources, to every program, because teachers deserve the 5-star treatment!
Having inspired, 5,000 + kids, 10,000 + parents and educators AND having met (and hugged) Dr. Jane Goodall, I’m just getting started!
Present Day: I don’t have time to sit on my sofa because I’m blissfully busy empowering educators, parents and kids (you included) to take positive action for the planet, with environmental educational programs, videos and stellar resources!